Recent content by TuckerBechtel

1. TuckerBechtel

Replacing the Ultra-Mix (ultramix) Ceramic Single Lever cartridge how to remove knob??

OMG!!! thank you! I used a razor blade and got in there!! now lets see if I can do the rest!
  2. TuckerBechtel

Replacing the Ultra-Mix (ultramix) Ceramic Single Lever cartridge how to remove knob??

I know that the last picture looks like they may be something to pry off but its all one piece of plastic no corrosion..
  3. TuckerBechtel

it looked like one unit...It didn't look like there was a cap on the center as I anticipated but I will look again and bring a razor blade. maybe it looks fused as one part bc its corroded?
  4. TuckerBechtel

Hi, I am trying to replace the UltraMix Ceramic Single Lever Cartridge (advised by American Standard that is was the part). dripping shower heads. But for the love of god I can not figure out how to get the acrylic knob handle off so I can get in there. there are no screws visible and the...
  5. TuckerBechtel

American Standard Ultra-Mix Pressure Balancing Bath and Shower Set Model 1363 Series

Hi, I am trying to replace the UltraMix Ceramic Single Lever Cartridge but for the love of god i can not figure out how to get the acrylic knob handle off so i can get in there. there are no screws visible and the front of the handle doesn't pop off like the other ones ive seen here is a pic.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks