Recent content by sweetchic

1. sweetchic

Delay in Toilet Water Refill, After Flush

A grateful fan What a great forum! Thanks for the quick replies! I will check out Toto's customer service options....
  2. sweetchic

What if I don't fix it? Well, it's not inconvenient. Will it hurt if I just leave it alone?
  3. sweetchic

Water Softener, now yellow stains

We have a water softener using potassium. We used to have the familiar white calcium stains on the faucets and spigots. After installing a water softener, now we have yellow stains on the faucets and spigots and toilet bowl! They're slightly easier to clean off than the white calcium stains...
  4. sweetchic

A few months ago this started happening. I've done internet searches, can't find that this happens to anyone else. It's a 1-year-old Toto toilet in a house. I flush the toilet, it always flushes great, and then silence. As much as a full minute later the tank and bowl refill with water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks