Recent content by Svavanesov

1. Svavanesov

Help with Cycle Stop Valve CSV125

That makes sense. I just couldn't get the numbers to work otherwise. That being said, I wondered before going with the 125 if the 1A would make more sense and am hoping you can let me know. I need to understand the specs a little better. 1. If I set the 1A to 60 psi at 10 gpm, I should see...
  2. Svavanesov

Not sure what you're trying to show me here. 15FA15S4-2W230 under my well parameters should have no problem putting out at least 15 gpm at 60 psi.
  3. Svavanesov

I hope I'm not coming across as hostile, that's not my intention. I'm just trying to better understand my situation. For the pressure drop, let's take the CSV out of the equation for now. Any ideas what may be causing a 6 psi drop when going from 8 gpm to 10 gpm? From the pitless, it's a run of...
  4. Svavanesov

So from 8 gpm to 10 gpm the pitless, 30 ft of pipe, and 3 elbows would account for 5-6 psi drop? That's about the equivalent of 200 ft. of 1" poly pipe at 10 gpm. An elbow is equivalent to 15ft of pipe, conservatively, no? Also, I read and was told when I called that: 1) The CSV125 doesn't drop...
  5. Svavanesov

There's a 75 psi pressure relief valve at the tank. I wouldn't mind the pump cycling at the lower flow as much if it was able to keep the steady pressure at over 8 gpm. My concern is mostly here. At 8 gpm it holds 62 psi. At 10 gpm it drops to ~55 psi. The valve was moved up to just 2' below...
  6. Svavanesov

Irrigation was installed as part of a greater Lanscaping project but the landscapers did it themselves and didn't do a good job. Didn't account for flow, pressure, proper spacing, etc. I basically have 7 zones for approx 10-12,000 sq. ft. It was either pay $3k+ to "fix" the irrigation or $3k to...
  7. Svavanesov

This morning, with shower running (~ 2 gpm) Tank draws down to 50 psi, pump turns on. + 1.5 min - climbs to 67 psi fairly steadily and slows down as it continues to climb higher + 30 sec - hits 70 psi, pump shuts off. This doesn't seem right
  8. Svavanesov

Ok, bear with me please. Backstory, about 3 weeks ago: Upgraded well pump to 15gpm, 1.5HP (15FA15S4-2W230) had a CSV125-60-1 (mfr. in 2021) installed about 5-10' below the pitless, and my existing 32 gallon tank adjusted for 50-70 psi with bladder set to about 48 psi. Pump is about 80-100' deep...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks