Recent content by Steves0927

1. Steves0927

Baseboard heat supply line

Just insulated between the joists Back to the bathroom do you think putting 2 45s on each riser will get the heater far enough from the wall
  2. Steves0927

It’s a split finished basement 4 feet below grade zone 1 Up 5 steps is main floor over insulated crawl space the up 7 steps to 3 beds and bathroom Zone 2 is main and second floor thermostats are in basement and main floor The basement and main floor were insulated in the past year
  3. Steves0927

Yes the bathroom is 5 x 8 1 exterior wall with a small window 8 foot ceiling with new insulation it is the second floor of a split level and the second floor is always hot in the winter The bedroom next to it is so hot I keep the window open 4 inches all winter My heat is usually set at 67 and...
  4. Steves0927

I cut out a 4 foot slant fin heater I planned on using a 4 foot slant fin fine line 30 to replace it Here is a pic of the burner temp I think I did the load calc right and came up with 386 btu
  5. Steves0927

Here is a pic if the riser out of the floor next to the tile I was thinking of just leaving the 3/4 pipe in place and covering it with the heater cover Will that still generate enough heat in a 5x8 bathroom?
  6. Steves0927

i just got done tiling the walls in my bathroom. now the riser pipe for the baseboard heat is a 1/8 of an inch away-from the wall on one end and 1 1/4 on the other I removed the old rusty element before construction and have a 3/4 pipe in place for the time being I do not have access to the...
  7. Steves0927

Plank tile in bathroom

I should of been clearer There is the plank then 1/2 inch ply ,thinset then cement board primed then leveling compound
  8. Steves0927

Plank tile in bathroom

Thanks for the reply thanks for the reply It says right on the box to use 30% offsett The floor is perfectly level. There is 3/4 wood plank 1/2 ply cement board put down with screws and thinset and finally a self leveling compound
  9. Steves0927

Plank tile in bathroom

I am remodeling my bathroom and I’m not sure how to layout the floor tile From the tub to the door is 60 inches and from the wall to under the vanity is 54 inches My tile is 48 inches by 8 inches so that would be 2 tiles 1 full and one 12 inches Not sure what size to start the second row with I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks