Recent content by sperry

1. sperry

Soiree/Aimes Map scores and Kohler Touch

It is not the aqua piston I am thinking about but the, after market,Kohler touchless flush that wjcandee recommended as an add on to those toilets (legato) that utilize the side flush as opposed to the front flush handle. My dad does not move or bend well so the easier we can make things the...
  2. sperry

Soiree/Aimes Map scores and Kohler Touch

First off, thank you to Terry and all the others (wjcandee in my case), for providing this forum and lending your expertise to those of us who benefit from it. Now on with what I hope will be my last question as far as getting my dad SITuated so to speak: 1) The Kohler touch seems to be a...
  3. sperry

TOTO Soiree and Brondell 1000

Which color of white (Colonial or Cotton) in the TOTO Soiree will best match the Brondell 1000?
  4. sperry

new toilet and washlet

The side mount flush handle seems as though it would be a longer reach and I am just trying to make things as easy as possible for a man who one day was throwing bales of hay, to a man, a few days later who was/ is barely ambulatory with a walker, and the less leaning over he has to do the...
  5. sperry

new toilet and washlet

I am researching a new toilet for my (6'2") dad, a recent illness has left him less than agile. Have narrowed the search down to American standard's Tropic and Boulevard(elongated), Toto's Carlyle II and Eco Soiree (is the plain old soiree available and better?), Danze's Ziga Zaga, or the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks