Recent content by Shahid Nigro

1. Shahid Nigro

1955 Standard Compton " Please Identify This Toilet

Thanks for your reply, please see attached. Please excuse its state of disrepair; there was some flooding recently and we're just cleaning up.
  2. Shahid Nigro

The owner of the house has let me know that the house is just about 60yrs old, and the toilet is as old as the house. Still, in order to search any such secondhand store as you have mentioned, I would need to know the model of the toilet or the part number of the tank lid. Is there any way to...
  3. Shahid Nigro

Thanks, I guess... This is a toilet in a family member's basement, and it's not particularly old or outdated or obsolete. It looks just like any other toilet out there. I'm just looking for a way to find the part number to replace the tank top.
  4. Shahid Nigro

Is there any way to identify the toilet from these numbers, which I guess amount to some kind of serialization or model numbers? Any way to know the part number for the tank top?
  5. Shahid Nigro

Greetings, all! I need to replace a toilet tank lid but I don't have the old one so I don't have a part number. I've posted some pics of the only part numbers or brands listed on the rest of the toilet, but I still cannot identify the model number or find the part number for the replacement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks