Recent content by Sean493

1. S

Is there anything wrong with my shower drain setup?

Hi Jeff, can you please clarify or explain how to achieve this? Because I think I've been looking at this a little too long and now have tunnel vision.
  2. S

Wait, now I think I confused myself and I'm very lost. Please help.
  3. S

Hi, Jeff. Thank you for your reply; to clarify, the 45s would be between the wye with the 1/8 bend fittings and the shielded drain coupling, correct? Additionally, would the 45-degree fittings be on their backs or upright?
  4. S

Hi, Jeff thanks for the compliment. Is there anyway, I can do this without breaking the concrete? A raise shower bed, Please let me know if this is possible. At the vent can I use it as a wet vent and connect a sanaritiy tee and under the sanity tee use a long sweep 90 to the drain? This way i...
  5. S

I have finally got around to fixing that initial drain issue, but I'm look for advise to see if the drain is now correct. Can I put two 45's on the weir of the p-trap? Or do I have to redo this trap arm by removing the back to back 45's and instead install a Sanitary Tee and a long sweep 90...
  6. S

Sorry for the late reply. To answer you questions: Yes, this will be an elevated shower base on a concrete sub floor. The shower floor will be "a dry pack sloped mortar bed." I see what you and Jeff mean when you say there are a lot of turns and the existing PVC drain up to the the metal pipe...
  7. S

Hi everyone, I hope all is well! I was hoping to have your guidance on a plumbing related question. I was having my shower redone when I noticed the previous shower drain setup looked off, especially the short 90 degree PVC elbow that runs horizontally. To my understanding, and please correct...
  8. S

Help, please, regarding a floor mount rear outlet/discharge toilet.

Hi, Thanks for the reply and the explanation. I was just wondering if you had link or a picture of this clamping closet flange. I am aware of regular closet flanges, just not the clamping ones. Additionally, if I go the cast iron route, which tool(s) did you use to shorten the 45° offsets?
  9. S

Hi Tuttles Revenge, thank you for your reply and pictures. I really appreciate the guidance. I was just wondering instead of cast iron, could I potentially build this adapter with schedule 40 PVC DWV rated fittings? To my understanding the Swiss Madison toilet trap size has a 3 inch diameter...
  10. S

Hi Jeff, I initially thought it would be easier to view photos by attaching links, but I will also upload them here if it makes it easier. Sorry for the inconvenience. The reason why I asked if I can install a Swiss Madison Calice - SM-2T120 (rough-in height of 7 inches from the floor/slab)...
  11. S

Hi everyone, I hope all is well! I was hoping to have your guidance on a plumbing related question. It's regarding a floor mounted rear outlet toilet and shifting the rough-in height. I currently have a Briggs 7340 installed (rough-in height of 4 1/4 inches above the floor/slab). The toilet I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks