Recent content by sdp

1. sdp

38GPG | 18PPM Iron | pH 7.5 | TDS 589 - Now what???

@Hank21087 The bad water quality does have a negative impact on the longevity of the submersible pump. Chem feed systems at the well are not going to help the pump as this is set so close to the bottom the oxidized iron will just gum up the pump faster. Unfortunately there's not much you can do...
  2. sdp

In each building the homeowner has fabricated his own galvanized holding tank and there's weepers on the well to remove the sulfur. Only problem is, he's oxidizing the iron and clogging up his lines with this setup. Pump is a 3/4HP that can do 15GPM no problem. The 3 buildings that are fed by...
  3. sdp

Kind of... I'm still really new to water treatment so I've never actually installed or worked with chemical feed systems yet. Do you have links to the products that you recommend? If I can't buy them online I will try to contact our distributors and see if they can get them for me. Also, can...
  4. sdp

Hi guys, longtime lurker, first time poster. I was looking for DIY options to resolve my nasty iron and hydrogen sulfide issue (see headline). Everything I read online makes it seem like this much iron is going to be a constant battle of unclogging whatever unit I get, but I'm thinking the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks