Recent content by schvindlaar

1. schvindlaar

Electric Baseboard Heater and Flood .. YAY

good day sir, thank you for the advice .. yes it was on, we were not home, it has a dial thermostat on the baseboard .. I did have an electrician come look at it, but kept his back to me, and i have this weird feeling that he was lying to me .. his tester would beep when testing the wires, even...
  2. schvindlaar

when creating a profile here, I was recalling the movie . the a team . where the old lady on the...

when creating a profile here, I was recalling the movie . the a team . where the old lady on the shore called her husband a swindler :)
  3. schvindlaar

Electric Baseboard Heater and Flood .. YAY

Hello, I have a question .. we experienced a small basement flood, and our expensive, rather long electric baseboard heaters stopped working. Breaker is fine, I realize buying new is an option, but not on our budget. are they salvageable?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks