Recent content by SBB

1. SBB

Norris toilet replacement with a Toto?

Thanks Reach4. Does the installer have to drill 4 extra holes in the floor in all cases? Our rough-in is 12 inches.
  2. SBB

I did my research and we've narrowed down our choices to either the Carlyle II or the Ultramax II. Anything you can share about the differences between these two, apart from the skirted vs. non-skirted looks? Thanks!
  3. SBB

Thank you... good info to have.
  4. SBB

Thank you Terry. And your experience has been that the lower tank capacity is easy to get used to? Doesn't require multiple flushes? Thanks.
  5. SBB

We're finally getting our bathrooms remodeled and I have a (novice) question. We currently have Norris toilets. They work well and we like that they have large tanks. We are considering replacing them with Toto Ultramax II toilets. My concern is getting the newer toilets is the lower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks