Recent content by Ryan Lee

1. Ryan Lee

Shed for plumbing/electric

Frost protected shallow foundations seem like the best option for me.
  2. Ryan Lee

The house is not built yet and the barn is very very un-insulated. That's the reason that I'll end up building a shed so I can have a small climate controlled area. I'm thinking about a 12x16 shed with a porch and then dividing the 16' section in two so I have a roughly 7x12 area to heat.
  3. Ryan Lee

I had originally planned on installing a h frame for my electric service to feed my barn and future home. After talking to my well driller, pits are no longer allowed by code so my plan is to build a shed to house both my electric service and well plumbing/electronics so I can keep it above...
  4. Ryan Lee

Large capacity well (100gpm) and home use

I will be putting a irrigation well in for my farm this coming spring. I'm hoping to achieve a flow rate of 100 GPM. We would also like to use this well for a future home. Can I use a CSV on the well for the mixed flow rates of my irrigation zones and then put a larger pressure tank in with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks