Recent content by Rtkman

1. Rtkman

Pumptec trickle system help

Thanks for the help guys. It works as per my last pic. I called Franklin tech support just to be sure and it’s correct. They were great by the way.
  2. Rtkman

Thanks for the info I think I’m going to try the way I have it. I know when it was 240 before the float was wired through the pumptec and it worked fine. Wind won’t bother it as the tank is buried. If it gets that windy I have bigger problems! :)
  3. Rtkman

The float is on L2 now so that’s the same result?
  4. Rtkman

Ok thanks for the reply! So my second float wire goes to the second incoming hot wire correct? Does this pic look correct? This is how I hooked it up last night but haven’t turned it on yet. Do I need to take amp load off the float? I’m sure there was nothing before. (At one time it was 240...
  5. Rtkman

"Looks like one hot goes to L1 and the other to L2." Thanks for the reply. In this case where does my second float wire go? I'm assuming l2 is the signal terminal? When it was wired 115 L2 had one wire from the float (black) and the white wire from the float was just connected to the incoming...
  6. Rtkman

Hi I’m wiring my new submersible to the Pumptec 5800020116. It was setup as a 2 wire 115v. My new pump is a 240v 2 wire. I also have a trickle system and i’m having trouble finding any info on the wiring for a simple float switch with the Pumptec. There is no pressure switch involved but there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks