Recent content by Rosetta

1. Rosetta

Drip heard on opposite side of house from source

Thanks for responding! The water lines go straight up from basement to the upstairs bathroom on the opposite side of the house from where the drip noise is. There are no waterlines upstairs on that side of the house, only to first floor kitchen and hose bib.
  2. Rosetta

Thanks for responding! The water lines go straight up from basement to the upstairs bathroom on the opposite side of the house from where the drip noise is. There are no waterlines upstairs on that side of the house, only to first floor kitchen and hose bib.
  3. Rosetta

Hi, when I run water in second floor shower I can hear a drip in the wall on the opposite side of the house. The only plumbing on the drip side is the meter, the kitchen sink and a hose bib outside, which exits the basement directly off the meter. Line from meter goes first up to kitchen then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks