Recent content by Roland1791

1. Roland1791

Complete remodeling: washer and sink drain needed

Finally got all the parts I needed and put this part of the remodel behind me, hopefully. Please excuse the electrical work. None of that has been moved yet. No working water has been put in place yet. Please be firm, but gentle with remarks.
  2. Roland1791

"Work" in my case means: done to current code and does not involve breaking/demo of the slab. I want the work to not be a headache for any future owner. I've tried looking up the answer for you previously ask question, but can't find an answer under the county website.
  3. Roland1791

"Work" in my case means: done to current code and does not involve breaking/demo of the slab. I want the work to not be a headache for any future owner. I've tried looking up the answer for you previously ask question, but can't find an answer under the county website.
  4. Roland1791

I found this post from 2013. If the codes haven't changed. Would this work in my situation? My situation would be like this since I don't think it's worth the trouble of having a double vanity.
  5. Roland1791

Thank you for your response and the information you shared. Just off of what you said and somethings I've seen posted in the forums, would this be what you are talking about.
  6. Roland1791

Thanks, I will try to ask someone and find out.
  7. Roland1791

I hope I'm posting this questions in the right area. I am doing a complete tear out remodel of my master bathroom. It originally had only a sink drain. I am relocating my washer and dryer from an interior laundry closet inside my home to the garage where I have built a new closet. The washer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks