Recent content by Robert Mazzaferro

1. Robert Mazzaferro

Sump Pump and Seperate switch suggestions needed

Update: I installed the new pump Wayne 1 HP pump and HC6000 Hi-Lo Pump Controller Dual Float. The system so far working well. We have had a lot of water in recent days. I set the switch up to work approximately 2.5" from the bottom of the pit and just before the pipe inlet. The pump runs...
  2. Robert Mazzaferro

Yes to all members suggestions .... I agree with all of you... in any water situation the best would be, not to have a water issue or a gravity feed system that does not need any additional equipment to move the water. I just do not want to chance the flooding of the basement. Which is why...
  3. Robert Mazzaferro

I would like to thank everyone that has provided insight on my situation. I will stick with the Wayne pump and separate dual switch. I think the pro's said it right... get a new pump and just install the switch... that same pump has worked for 10 years without failure... if it ain't broke...
  4. Robert Mazzaferro

Thank you all for your comments: The pump is 6 seconds on...... but because the SS switch is not that exact to turn off the pump it keeps running for another 10 sec. or more with only a couple of inches of water in the pit. I was mistaken about the time I have had this pump, it has been...
  5. Robert Mazzaferro

After researching a bit more I came up with these items for the system replacements.... Does anyone think this is OVER-KILL for my situation? I hope someone with more experience can advise, I'm just a DIY home owner. By the way all the homes in my area have water issues. I heard there was a...
  6. Robert Mazzaferro

Hello: I just joined the forum and need a little advice on replacing a high-volume Sump Pump and installing a separate pit switch. I hope I am placing the question in the correct area. My situation, I have to replace my sump pump it is time. I have had this pump which is a Rigid 1HP with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks