Recent content by Rob372

1. Rob372

Increased water pressure/usage after turning off water filter?

Hi, I have a rental property with both a water softener and a water filter. Recently during an inspection we turned off the filter and ever since the tenant says the water pressure has increased. I replaced a cartridge in one bathroom since due to leaking. Now, he got a notice from the water...
  2. Rob372

Recommendations for Shower system replacement?

Any recommendations to replace this with something similar but a reliable brand like Moen, Riobel, Grohe etc.? Prefer no Made in China. This one has been a nightmare and lesson learned, will never make that mistake again!!
  3. Rob372

Do you need to break tile to replace rainfall shower system?

I have a StarBath rainfall shower system with a rainfall head coming out from the wall (not ceiling) and a hand shower attachment (no tub spout). The wall behind the shower system is currently open. Can I replace this with a new system without ripping out more tile from the inside shower side?
  4. Rob372

Water Hammer after new bathroom install

Hi all. So, new bathroom installed with a tub converted to standup shower with rainfall and hand held shower system (no tub spout). Long story as short as possible, we developed a water hammer issue. Happens when turning off almost any fixture in the house. When the shower is turned on there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks