Recent content by Reinhars

1. Reinhars

Adapting a Faucet from 4" centers to 8"

Thanks folks for your advice and consideration. I have a friend who is a plumber looking to see if it can be done. We measured the OD of connecting pipe at 7/16, and he may be able to extend that, but don't know for sure. I may be with you Terry, sell it back to Kijiji, from where I found it...
  2. Reinhars

Sorry, re-read this, I am looking to convert the faucet from 4" to 8", not the vanity...in case that wasn't clear.
  3. Reinhars

Hi, new to this forum, and have been searching for advice, but there doesn't seem to be much out there on this specific subject I purchased a Delta faucet a while ago as I began to think about a bathroom Reno, it is a 4" center installation. By the time I got to purchasing a vanity as the Reno...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks