Recent content by redbandit98

1. redbandit98

Sterling Ensemble, Basic questions

I did a little research and it seems the sterling units used to come with a felt pad, but now they just recommend mortar. I don't mind doing the mortar if that's what makes a good install. You wouldn't happen to know the delta model you are referring to do you? I purchased a delta "porter" tub...
  2. redbandit98

Sterling Ensemble, Basic questions

Hello, I have a few basic questions. First off, I need to replace a cracked tub/shower combo. I will be moving out soon, and it's just me doing the install. That being said I went with a sterling ensemble tub/surround. My thought was with the caulkless surround, I could use it faster (it's my...
  3. redbandit98

detached garage and plumbing code

Ok, first off dont BBQ me yet...I'm just asking some questions as I'm considering a few different options. I would like to relocate my water heater (tank style) to my garage. I am also going to install a shop heater, both are natural gas. My garage is considered detached. There is an open...
  4. redbandit98

wanting to get rid of cleanout

thats good to know about the fernco. I was just worried about it being underground and the boot breaking down over time etc. I just didnt want to compromise it in any way. Ive used them before above ground I just wasnt sure about burying them. I will go ahead with that plan. I had to repair a...
  5. redbandit98

yes it is tied to the main line. I had to snake it out when I moved in because like I said someone left it wide open and it clogged up. I know it serves a purpose, Im not really wanting to remove it just shorten the pipe. Im pretty sure the after the first cleanout the pipe 90s down to make up...
  6. redbandit98

Hello everyone, this is my first post in the forum. I have a problem with a cleanout on my sewer drain. The cleanout would not bother me if it was in the back yard somewhere, but this thing is about 4 feet from my front door and right in the way. Its ugly and I have to mow around it. Everyone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks