Recent content by pooldoc

1. pooldoc

Tub spout drop from mixing valve too short

Thanks I will check it out when I can get back by there. Guess if it is upside down i will get to change it now before we close the backside.
  2. pooldoc

Sorry got busy yesterday. The model is a Delta B114900. Don't have a picture as it is at my grandsons house.
  3. pooldoc

what am i looking for when i look at the ports?
  4. pooldoc

Not in front of me now. It is Delta but doesn't have up on top.
  5. pooldoc

Ok, I tried to see if the valve is upside down but couldn't see any arrows or indicators. How do I tell without cutting lines and removing?
  6. pooldoc

Sorry, hit wrong key. I don't sweat copper so is there an alternative? I suppose that bushing down from 3/4 to the 1/2 installed would still create too much restriction?
  7. pooldoc

gotcha. Yes, so my best choice is to change the size/type of pipe used from valve to spout? I have access behind the ficture still so maybe a change is still possible. I don't sweat copper so would a
  8. pooldoc

The tub spout itself is connected via threaded iron nipple. Sorry if not clear. Flow to tub spout is very low and would take probably 1/2 hr to fill tub.(guess, no trial).
  9. pooldoc

While helping my grandson remodel his bath, we installed new shower/tub valve, however, unknowingly installed the tub spout pipe too short. (minimum lenght 8"). Mine is 6.5" valve to elbow. When we got finished and tried out the system water came out the shower as well as the spout with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks