Recent content by Paul S

1. Paul S

Does this dual bathroom remodel look correct?

Okay, thanks Cacher_chick, will spin the toilet drains parallel to the back wall, will take vent pipes at 45 degrees off 3" drain and then go vertical through the back wall. No Horizontal Runs Below The Flood Rim :-) Here are final drawings. Unless anyone sees anything else, I will call it a...
  2. Paul S

Bruce, thanks for your time to review the latest update. Q. I think the drawing has the ordering wrong between the washer and shower. Yes, you are correct. I originally had it that way. Then Reach4 had suggested simplifying that area which was good input but when I did, I inadvertently reversed...
  3. Paul S

Thanks for taking the time to review and offer suggestions!!! I appreciate all of the feedback !!! Replies below: 1. I suspect there is a simpler way to handle the drain out of the washing machine box - Yes, looking back now it is more complex than needed. Simplified in version 3 plans below...
  4. Paul S

I will look at wet venting toilet #2 as the shower vent is in fact 2" as suggested. Thanks for the input. In the mean time, I did find some models online for large sweep wyes and bends. I also corrected two sanitary tees that were upside down in the picture. Surprised no one else caught that...
  5. Paul S

Doing a renovation on our home and redoing the bathrooms. I am a DYI and this is my first time doing DWV work. I have studied this pretty thoroughly but wanted a professional look before I commit further as I need to get some of the walls up. I used Google Sketchup for the first time to do this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks