Recent content by OFDPOS

1. OFDPOS

How are the Mini Splits / With ducting Working Out ?

Hello back in 2019 I asked about the mini split systems and wanted the regular ducting and not the units mounted in each room. Dana and a few others gave me some great info at the time. We had a Fujitsu ducted installed , we really liked it, but we moved and now thinking about having a new...
  2. OFDPOS

Buying from Box store vs.

Would Loctite Polyseamseal , Clear ,Tub And Tile Adhesive Caulk be good to use ?
  3. OFDPOS

Just installed both toilets this afternoon. Start to finish 2 hours 15 minutes. Could of been done faster , but being anal as I am on everything needs to be clean and prepped before next step. First impression like them , had to shim both. By the picture the lid doesn't look like it lines up...
  4. OFDPOS

Well ordered the 2 TOTO , both CST776 one ADA and the other standard . Will unbox both and inspect before leaving store. Thanks for your help and will post up once installed.
  5. OFDPOS

Yep, last time ordered 2 Kohler Wellworth Classic and didn't inspect , not that we would have noticed. But once installed one of the toilets bowl was not right . Not my photos, but this is exactly what it looked like. So yes will definitely inspect before leaving store.
  6. OFDPOS

Thanks for the replies ! HD has to order both TOTO toilets' .
  7. OFDPOS

Is there a difference in the TOTO toilets buying from Home Depot/Lowes vs say factory direct TOTO or online plumbing places like Build direct or Plumbersstock.com ? Would like to get the TOTO CST776 elongated for the main bathroom . and TOTO CST775 round in the guest bathroom. Trying to...
  8. OFDPOS

Toilet Upgrade Time

Digging up an old post here, but wanted to do a my take on the Kohler toilets I had replaced . Both toilets had same part #'s one bowl was shaped different than the other. Didn't notice it until went to clean them a week later , but no big deal and they did the job intended for. With in 2...
  9. OFDPOS

Toilet Upgrade Time

Your thoughts on using a wax ring vs The Fluid Master better than a wax ring . Hope its ok to post HD site.. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Fluidmaster-Better-Than-Wax-Universal-Wax-Free-Toilet-Seal-7530P24/205762183
  10. OFDPOS

Toilet Upgrade Time

Thank you , I'll go with the Kohlor since they have it in stock and if any concerns can have another one on hand instead of if ordered and there is a problem we won't have it in time. The flooring outfit part of the install is to remove and install toilet.
  11. OFDPOS

Toilet Upgrade Time

Terry , which one between the two would you recommend ? HD has the Kohler K-11464 in stock for $154.oo Lowes ,Have to order the TOTO CST743E TOTO Drake but would be here in time .. for $223.94 (for some reason HD only shows the TOTO in Sedona Beige or Ebony Has to be white.. Looks like...
  12. OFDPOS

Toilet Upgrade Time

As she puts it "this is not our forever home" So appearance is not a big concern , I get "you get what you pay for " but dang $500 plus for a toilet ! WOW ! Yes it has the 12 inch rough in. Her two main wants is standard round seat and height and the flush handle has to be on the side not in...
  13. OFDPOS

Toilet Upgrade Time

Having the flooring redone in the bathrooms , both bathrooms have the original 1984 5 gpf toilets. What would the census here say on a new replacement ? Let it be known ,,, I've been known to plug a commercial toilet a time or two... lol In the general bathroom wife wants a standard height...
  14. OFDPOS

Your Opinion On Which HVAC To Go With

Small world. Called Larry Waters, who gave me a gentlemen's number locally who then gave me 3 Comp. names to to call. The third name he gave me was the Comp who came out and was pushing the wall mount minisplit . Then I called another Comp who does the Carrier Brand .. Which what encouraged me...
  15. OFDPOS

Your Opinion On Which HVAC To Go With

Dana Called and left a message for Larry, I'll see what he has to say. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks