Recent content by NCPABill

1. NCPABill

Softener System selection

skyjumper (et al) Thank you for your reply. I will proceed in that direction. I hope to be able to post back with the results - it seems to be the missing link in discussion forums! Thanks again!
  2. NCPABill

I have consulted with a local water treatment company who is recommending a Charger Iron / Sulfur breaker and then a water softener. They seem knowledgeable, with a low pressure sales style. They spent time trying to get me to understand the system, and potential phasing of installation to...
  3. NCPABill

Correct, 10 people. I'll begin investigating H2S2 systems. So much to learn.....!
  4. NCPABill

Thank you for adding me. I've read and read, to the point that I think I know less now.... In any case, My water test results (university testing service) show that ph is 8.26, total dissolved solids are 754, total hardness CaCO3 is 180 mg/L - (11 grains per gallon), iron is .22 mg/L...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks