Recent content by NaviNovice

1. NaviNovice

NaviLink Timer Schedule not being followed

PROBLEM SOLVED !!!!!!! So after 7 months of pure frustration, 17 calls to Navien Tech Support, and replacement of 4 parts in the Navien Water heater, including replacing the NaviLink WiFi remote itself, the problem with NaviLink not communicating the schedule with the Navien water heater is...
  2. NaviNovice

Latest attempt to fix my issue by Navien Tech Support is to change the PCB board and the Front Panel module. Had me press all 4 corners of the front panel at the same time and the display should have gone blank. It didn't. They therefore said the PCB was bad (from a Power Outage probably)...
  3. NaviNovice

Navien 240A (Controlling the Circulation Pump)

Hi Quark I have been dealing with Navien for the past 4 months trying to do essentially what you are attempting. I purchased a NaviLink and to date have not been able to get the Navien Water Heater to follow the schedule. The recirculation pump will trigger every 20-30 min or when ever the...
  4. NaviNovice

No my unit is the NPE-240A. I bought NaviLink to set a timer. On/Off times each day. It is the way Navien said I had to have in order to set a schedule. But it is not working.
  5. NaviNovice

Thanks breplum. Yes I know about the long queue time. I had the installer here "on the clock" and the wait time for 2nd level was 75 minutes. He waited 60 and then the call dropped. $**%@%$. He Had another appointment so he couldn't stay. So I'm still in the same boat. After I got your...
  6. NaviNovice

breplum. Thank you very much for your reply. I have the PAR set to the Instructions in the Manual. See attachment Pg-13. I have also attached the Navien DIP SWs documentation. I did try only having 2 set on and it still did not follow the schedule. :-( The Contractor that installed the...
  7. NaviNovice

HELP!!! I have never been so frustrated with the support I have gotten from Navien Tech Support. My Navien NPE-240A has been installed since Jan 2021. It has an external recirculation loop. But NO external recirculation pump. It uses the internal pump for recirculation. No Hot Button (not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks