Recent content by Mrbrady3324

1. Mrbrady3324

Remineralize/Blend RO Water, Copper Pipes, & Faucet

So, I finally received the faucet and it has 3 lines connected to it. Is it possible to use this faucet without an instant hot? I don't really want to take up more room underneath my sink...
  2. Mrbrady3324

Thank you. I'm assuming the leach damage to the faucet would be irreversible? Are "true" RO Faucets plastic?
  3. Mrbrady3324

bumping to see if anyone can provide some insight on my question above. I want to make sure I understand the risks so I can properly prepare cartridge changes in the future
  4. Mrbrady3324

Do I need to worry about RO water leaching any metal from this faucet if I forget to change the remineralization cartridge? If so, what is the best way to track the cartridge being depleted?
  5. Mrbrady3324

I did miss that detail. Luckily the RO faucet will be installed at my main sink so that won't be a concern.
  6. Mrbrady3324

Following up with one more question. Can I use this instant hot filter faucet with an RO system that is remineralized? https://houseofrohl.com/armstrong-hot-water-and-kitchen-filter-faucet-polished-chrome-model-number-u-1833ht-apc-2/
  7. Mrbrady3324

Thank you. Great info! I will run copper to my Espresso Machine and will be diligent on swapping the remineralization filters. My kitchen faucet won't be hooked up to the RO system, only the drinking faucet will be. It sounds like I can use any faucet I want as long as I keep up with changing...
  8. Mrbrady3324

Thanks! So just to confirm, if I remineralize the RO water, I can run copper to the espresso machine. That would be fantastic! For my sink drinking faucet, if I remineralize the RO water, can I use any faucet or will I still need a special RO faucet? I ask because the main faucet is a Rohl...
  9. Mrbrady3324

I am piping an espresso machine to my kitchen and would like to install an RO system in my basement that will be remineralized by a cartridge or by blending with feed water. If I were to do that, can I run a copper pipe to the kitchen or do I still need to use PEX? Additionally, if I...
  10. Mrbrady3324

Fleck 5600 vs 5800/5810

We recently bought a 100 year old home in Evanston, IL. The home is fitted with a 3/4". We are a family of 3 (hopefully 4 in the future) with 2 dogs. The house has 3.5 bathrooms. Water is hard (8-10ppm) and we would like to address that with a water softener. We are renovating our kitchen so we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks