Recent content by mphhammer2000

1. M

Cold water pipe and vanity.

It's not strapped at all. Been that way since it was built in the 60's. I was going to strap the hot and cold so they don't get pushed around too much in the cabinet. Also you are correct in the picture it is an inch. I just measured again and only actually need 1/2 inch so I think it will be ok.
  2. M

It's copper. I can get at the wall in the attic but was hoping to avoid sweating pipe.
  3. M

Hi All, I've been reading this forum for years and now have come looking for advice. I have a new vanity I'm going to be installing in the bathroom. Unfortunatly the cold water supply comes out of the wall in bad place for the cabinet. Its right in the middle of a where the divider for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks