Recent content by MikeRett

1. M

No Water

I would also like to mention that the water goes off sometime during the night. Hence, no water in the morning. The only thing that would be using water at that time wold be the icemaker and a few toilet flushes. Could a check valve be leaking down? Or is it a lack of water in the well?
  2. M

No Water

Tank pressure is set at 28psi Cut on pressure is 30 psi
  3. M

No Water

I'd like to thank everyone in advance for their advice. I have a problem with my water turning off. The system is a deep well submersible and the water keeps turning off. I have to go to the pressure switch and lift the lever to get it to come back on. The pressure has been adjusted and not...
  4. M

No Water

Hello all. I recently had the expansion tank and pressure switch changed in our home by a reputable company.We have a submersable pump and seem to have plenty of water. The reason was that when the pressure got to 30 lbs,the "cut in", it would fall below 30lbs. and not "cut in". The Plumber told...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks