Recent content by Mike Starcher

1. Mike Starcher

Moentrol - No water to shower

Thanks Jim! Yep, I get that. I'm just not understanding how the diverter can play a part in that since it is downstream from everything else.
  2. Mike Starcher

Okay, an update... I did have hot and cold on at the same time and got just the trickle. After I wrote this post this morning, I went back in and started to tinker some more. I decided to pull the on/off cartridge and try to clean the socket out. The night before, I had reinstalled just the...
  3. Mike Starcher

Hi, Apologies if this has been asked. I couldn't find anything. I have a Moentrol shower valve that supplies a shower head and four small body spray heads. One morning I suddenly have no water at all. I took off the faceplate and shut off the water using the two stop valves integral to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks