Recent content by MightyKC

1. M

Post Approval?

Tried to make a post asking a question about a DWV inspection a couple of days ago and after typing it up and submitting it, the screen told me it was submitted for approval. Does anyone know how long that takes? It's been 2 day and was trying to get advice before the inspection on Tuesday.
  2. M

DWV Water Test Level Keeps Dropping But No Leaks

A bit frustrated and hoping someone here can reassure me or help me find a way to pass a plumbing DWV rough-in inspection. City of Charleston, SC. They only allow a water test. No air or vacuum test allowed. I've never done a water test before, but understand the basics of how it's done...
  3. M

DWV Vacuum Test - How I did it.

The vacuum test was added to the 2021 IRC. P2503.5.1Rough plumbing. DWV systems shall be tested on completion of the rough piping installation by water, by air for piping systems other than plastic, or by a vacuum of air for plastic piping systems, without evidence of leakage. The test shall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks