Recent content by Maymay

1. M

10" Toilet Replacement

Please Advise Hi, Thanks for all the replies thus far. I've attached a picture of my bathroom, so that maybe another plumber or someone with a similar experience can advise me how best to fit a skirted Toto in. Thanks again.
  2. M

10" Toilet Replacement

Picture to Come Ok, I'll post a picture of my bathroom tonight to see if people have ideas on how to squeeze the Vespin in. Thanks all.
  3. M

10" Toilet Replacement

Hi, I need to replace my toilet, but the selection is so limited for a 10" rough-in. After reading so many good reviews of Toto, I had wanted to get one, but the only ones available with a Unifit adapter are the skirted models that require more room in the back than I have - my shut valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks