Recent content by Matticus

1. Matticus

Sewer Lining

You might be able to use a coating method to seal up cracks, but this doesn't sound like a good fit for lining because of the tight trap.
  2. Matticus

Roots in Main Sewer Line

Yeah I would personally never recommend any service unless we put a camera down the drain. And you are rare, most people don't want to go rent a snake and get crap splattered all over their face once a year lol. I tell people I can guarantee they won't have to snake their sewer line ever again...
  3. Matticus

Roots in Main Sewer Line

How long is your sewer run my guy? I'm in NY and we are around $100-130 a foot. $15k sounds pricey.
  4. Matticus

Sewer Lining

Hey dudes, Is there anyone else on here who installs liners/CIPP? I didn't see a thread for it but am curious if there are fellow madmen:mad: on this site. If you guys have any questions for me about lining, let me know. - Matt https://www.pipeninja.com/
  5. Matticus

What are all the methods that can be used to clear a black corrugated yard drain?

Best method to clear black corrugated pipe is with an excavator and some smooth interior drain pipe ;)
  6. Matticus

Old roto-rooter tool stuck in pipe?

I would just pay a plumber to video your line. I only charge $190, and I know what I'm doing. Plus I have locating equipment for my camera. Hire a pro!
  7. Matticus

Sewer Cameras from Amazon or Home Depot?

I've got a Rigid and two Envirosights. I really like the Envirosights but you won't get one with a locator for under $10k. Also, if you have clay pipe, just get the pipe lined! Clay is my absolute favorite pipe to line. It turns out so nice.
  8. Matticus

Dropped some cut PVC into basement floor drain

I've used some pneumatic grabbers from Picote. Also used a shopvac. Good job getting the pipe out of there!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks