Recent content by Massguy

1. Massguy

Pump pressure only half way

Looks like it was quite awhile ago and very little,maybe a couple drops..but ended up perfectly on contact and corrosion was green and looked old.
  2. Massguy

Thanks for all replies,last night I noticed the start capacitor had dripped a few drops of oil and corroded one of the feed contacts{turned dark and green}.Replaced whole strip and cleaned spade on control,didnt help last night but retried this morn and well has been working ever since,keeping...
  3. Massguy

power comes into a control box "PUMPTEC NO LOAD SENSOR" model 580002010 and then feeds into Pentek control box that came new with pump,first box has a timed restart,but I can reset by power breaker.
  4. Massguy

Not adjustable,believe it monitors voltage and if variation it shuts down...hopefully got that right
  5. Massguy

Got a deep well pump that I replaced 2 years ago,only pumping half pressure.Have control box that shuts off power if it notices a problem.Do have correct voltage coming out to go to pump..but only pumps about half pressure then stops and then control box shuts down power....is it possible one of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks