Recent content by Marchiano

1. Marchiano

Horizontal Wet Vent

Good to know. I actually already have it plumbed like that but the tub trap arm might end up being too long once I put one in so I was hoping to make a shorter route. Looks like I’ll be separately venting it. Do you happen to know if a separately vented fixture is allowed to drain into the...
  2. Marchiano

Horizontal Wet Vent

Is one of these plans better than the other for the tub? Wye farther down vs. double wye with reducer. Thanks.
  3. Marchiano

Two 45s into Soil Stack Double SanTee

I think I’m understanding all of that correctly. Maybe I’ll post more info the further along I get. The building drain exits around 1 o’clock.
  4. Marchiano

I really appreciate you taking the time to assist me! If I weren’t to have the vent where the two branches meet, would I just cap the top of the tee with a cleanout (or plug?). Aside from that, I’ll size up the 1.5” vent to 2” and probably size the 2” up to 3”. There’s no way for me to link the...
  5. Marchiano

The left branch is from a bathroom and kitchen sink (bathroom has 1.5” vent through roof), right branch is from a bathroom and laundry room, up is the main 2” vent straight all the way through the roof, down goes to a wye cleanout and 45 to the main sewer line. I tried a double wye but would...
  6. Marchiano

Due to structural obstacles and the length of the run, I’m forced to do this or make everything lower (below the metal bars). Or perhaps there’s some other way I’m unaware of.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks