Recent content by madchase18

1. madchase18

Yellow Untreated Water After Regeneration cycle

The unit was purchased in 2017 from the previous owner of the residence. Both media beds were replaced in September of 2019. The sanitizer is zeolite crystal while the acid neutralizer is 80-20 mineral. The stack assembly, chlorinator, and injector were all replaced in february of 2019. More...
  2. madchase18

Yellow Untreated Water After Regeneration cycle

Hi all, Currently, I am experiencing approximately 5 minutes worth (20-30 gallons) of yellow, untreated water after each time that my Water-Right Sanitizer Plus unit regenerates. After it runs, it clears right up and is completely fine until the unit regenerates again. After speaking and...
  3. madchase18

Yellow water after water softener regeneration

I am re-upping this thread because I am experiencing the same phenomenon with my water-right Sanitizer plus unit. Did you ever figure out why this problem occurred or what fixed it?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks