Recent content by Lonedaughter

1. Lonedaughter

Pfister inlet line replacement too long

I did it! On your advice I borrowed a tubing cutter and was able to cut it, smooth it, and install it. I also got a video off YouTube re: reattaching the diverter tee (another new word for me today!) and voila! My sink is working and I am a very happy mommy on Father's Day. :-) Thanks again!
  2. Lonedaughter

Thanks for the quick answer! The end is tapered slightly. Any idea how I do that? I have a rubber mallet, hammer, etc.
  3. Lonedaughter

I have a Price Pfister kitchen sink faucet that was leaking from just under the top. The company sent me a replacement inlet line (https://www.amazon.com/Pfister-9710020-Inlet-Line-Marrielle/dp/B002J3H7KC/) which seems to be the only version available, but it is too long. The original I pulled...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks