Recent content by livpl

1. L

Well Pump Not Working???

Details on Pump Found out our well is 405" deep and takes a 2 wire 3 gpm pump. The company is saying it would be ~$1600 to replace. Is this a good price or are we being ripped? Not sure whether to go ahead and have someone do it or try it ourselves. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. L

Well Pump Not Working???

Details on Pump Our well is ~300' deep. It is a 2 wire and does not have a control box.
  3. L

Well Pump Not Working???

Well Pump Not Working?? Pump in well Hi. Thanks for the response. The pump is actually down in the well.
  4. L

Well Pump Not Working???

Hello. This morning we woke up and had no water. When I went to the basement the fuse on the breaker box had tripped. Everytime it was reset, it would trip again. My husband took the cover off of the pressure regular box and when he would touch the two contacts together the breaker would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks