Recent content by Lisianthus

1. Lisianthus

Wellmate HP-9 Pressure Tank Continues to get Water Logged

I checked out the water right and this will require a drain. Presents a big problem. Any way to isolate the outdoor spigot and/or the indoor tank so that the spigot draws direct from the well and the pressure tank is not affected? Could I not relocate the micronizer to the tank location and...
  2. Lisianthus

It certainly freezes here so moving the tank would require protection - uncertain what all that would involve. HOW do I tell if the pump is cycling a lot? Also, what do you think about "Reaches" idea to move the micronizer to the tank and leave the spigot alone. Wouldn't that drawback cause...
  3. Lisianthus

I am in Gloucester, VA. I talked with the well man and he said I do not have an artesian well. He said the natural flow on the form means that the water flows on its own - does not need suction. The pump is a Stay Right 1/2 HP. The well man said "he had NO IDEA if the air injector was a...
  4. Lisianthus

The spigot is a good distance from the house but I am going to talk with the builder about what it would take. So are you saying there might be a leak at the spigot - I'm not clear with what you mean here? The well man checked the tank for leaks (could not find one using soap method) but still...
  5. Lisianthus

The well man has suggested moving the micronizer inside next to the tank and doing away with the outdoor spigot or having it run back to the house. I don't want to do away with the spigot and it will be a long run back to the house. I do have a question here. I grow plants for a living and my...
  6. Lisianthus

I am going to find out what the air injector is and will report back. I have actually looked at the Sulfur Eliminator and read the threads in this forum. It seems to me this is not a lot different from what I have except that I guess you can use it with another pressure tank. I am hoping to...
  7. Lisianthus

Thank you for that clarification plus all the other good info. I'm not quite sure where I go from here. Two givens: there will always be a garden in the summer which will use drip irrigation; the water without this system smelled so bad you could not stand to take a shower. This system...
  8. Lisianthus

The only problem with this idea is that two new micronizers have been installed in the last month and I doubt they would already have a precipitate after just 4 days of use. Also, the well water tested "0" for iron.
  9. Lisianthus

I think probably this is the best explanation, since I did have irrigation running this summer for a garden and most likely used it more often in August (which is when the problem showed up). I also use a snap on water filter at my kitchen sink for drinking water, although I have used this...
  10. Lisianthus

The "FIRST" micronizer they installed was the one that came with the Wellmate. The well man said he does see problems with them, so he came back and install a different one, he called more heavy duty. I ask him who made it and he said he did not know, he got it from Galla Service, but could...
  11. Lisianthus

I moved into a new home November 2016. When you turned on a faucet a horrible stench permeated the house. Hydrogen sulfide gas. To remedy this problem the well man switched out a regular pressure tank for a Wellmate HP-9 Aeration tank. This tank has NO bladder and works on principle of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks