Recent content by Leetamus

1. Leetamus

No water after freezing

Thanks for your insights! I went out this morning to give it one last try before popping the release valve and it is working as intended so yay!
  2. Leetamus

No water after freezing

Thanks, this is the pump and related components: 11-FRANKLIN SUBMERSIBLE MOTOR 0.5HP 115V 3W 1PH (214 5049 004-S) 10-0.5HP 10GPM FRANKLIN PUMP END ONLY J CLASS SERIES (96341000) 02-FRANKLIN 2.0HP MAX, 115/230V, 16AMP MAX, INLINE JET PUMP CONTROL
  3. Leetamus

No water after freezing

Hi! I'm worried my pump may have burned out and wonder how I would troubleshoot that? The Scenario: My well is around 130' deep, submersible pump. It feeds directly to a cistern which is fed back to the house and is controlled by a float in the cistern. We had a super cold spell this week and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks