Recent content by Kmanion1470

1. Kmanion1470

Basement Bar Sink Addition

Hi Everyone, I am currently finishes my basement. The building roughed in a full bath to the an ejector pit. The ejector pit has its own 2" vent line above. The sink, toilet, and shower have a 1.5" vent above the sink. Question: I would like to add a bar sink. It appears I have 2 options I...
  2. Kmanion1470

Basement Bathroom Vent Location and Advice

Thank you for the response! It seems the best solution, but also the most work is the bust up the concrete. I have been looking into whether I can add a second drain line into the top of the ejector pit. It seems like there is a split on the idea, but some have had luck with their inspector...
  3. Kmanion1470

Also, thank you for your original response! I forgot to add that in my reply!
  4. Kmanion1470

I'm confused why the bar sink would need to connect downstream of all fixtures, but adding a separate sink would not. Is is because of the extra vent? Can I do something like this or is there a max distance from the sink p-trap to the vent I need to keep? The bar is roughly 12-13' away. I...
  5. Kmanion1470

Hi All, I am currently attempted to finish a full bath with a separate bar sink in my basement. The rough-in for the full bath was completed during prior construction, so I am not sure exactly how the pipes run under the concrete. Things I do know: - The shower has a p-trap. - When I cut...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks