Recent content by kjj254

1. kjj254

HELP! Have to rebuild kitchen after truck plowed through it.

Howdy Again. Been doing some work on the house. Have an upstairs/downstairs picture of new DWV piping. See any Ugh-Ohs ??? washer stack to ptrap is more than 30" is this a serious issue ??? (its about 46") 1-1/4 from middle left is sump pump line (yes it needs 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 adapter...
  2. kjj254

Thanks Terry for the quick reply, sorry it took so long to acknowledge it. So I do need another vent, well to 42" anyway, Thanks. I can do that anywhere above, such as in the attic if easier ??? @ Redwood: Yes, he did, but I didn't have homeowners. Imagine rebuilding a kitchen on only...
  3. kjj254

Howdy Folks ! New member here, been looking around this site some and looks like this is the place. Anyway on August 17th a Ford F-150 pickup launched off the slope of my front yard, crashed through the front kitchen window and continued on until his front wheels were on the patio in back of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks