Recent content by Kaitie

1. Kaitie

Air in lines, worse after well pump replacement

We'll do that. I left shaving foam on it for hours and there was no indication air was being sucked in at that elbow. Wanted to add, we have a whole house pressure monitoring/leak detection system and this entire time we have never had a dip in pressure (except for when water was being used)...
  2. Kaitie

Edit - nevermind, I realized what's required is called a dual check valve, not two check valves. We are located in Pennsylvania, I was reading the Safe Water Act Law.
  3. Kaitie

Apologies for not knowing anything about all of this, we are really relying on our plumber. Well pump that was installed is a 1/2 hp 220v 10 gpm pentair. Well is 125' deep. I'll put shaving foam on the elbow and see if any air is leaking there. Reach4 I think we're confused about this, they...
  4. Kaitie

We're not hearing any issues with the indoor check valve. The air pulling can be heard inside, near where the pipe comes from outside (blue arrow in photo, straight part, not elbow). Pump shuts off after 25 seconds once water stops running.
  5. Kaitie

I see this has been asked about a thousand times. Had air in the line, it was worse in the mornings or if it hadn't been used in a while. We could hear the air pull from outside when the pressure tank kicked on (bladder tank). Plumber came out and replaced well pump, well pipe, pitless adapter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks