Recent content by Jon57

1. Jon57

Well line to Irrigation

Does building code prevent running poly pipe directly outside? Is there a need for pex at all? For instance tee off before pressure tank, up the wall, and along floor joist and through the rim joist and out into backflow preventer?
  2. Jon57

Well line to Irrigation

The check valve is likely near the pump since I don’t see it before the pressure tank, so this method should be my best bet. What’s the cleanest way be to transition from the poly pipe to the pex? Bronze tee with threaded barb fittings?
  3. Jon57

Well line to Irrigation

Thanks for the reply. If I go with the tee before the pressure tank/switch, do I use the irrigation timer to start the well pump? Also, once I tee off the poly pipe can I immediately switch to pex with the proper fitting?
  4. Jon57

Well line to Irrigation

In preparation for an irrigation system, I’m looking for the best method to tap the well line. My well report says it’s was tested at 15 gpm. Currently there is a 1” poly pipe from the well which enters the pressure tank tee assembly, from there a 3/4” pex line goes into a tee (3/4” softener...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks