Recent content by John Ramirez

1. John Ramirez

Plastic connector for sink sprayer won't come off

When I move out, I will have to put the water system back in place as it was. I had to drill a hole in the wastewater pipe for the reverse osmosis system. Is there an easy way to fix this when I move out. Or do I have to buy and install a new pipe? Thanks again guys
  2. John Ramirez

Thanks for your help Smooky and Terry. I used the following video to remove the plastic pieces at the end of the hose instead of disconnecting underneath the sink, and put it back together under the sink. The RO system is working! Thanks for help again. For those having this issue, please use...
  3. John Ramirez

How about hiding the hose away? I like the idea. Less work to take apart and put back together. Do you know how to remove the end pieces?
  4. John Ramirez

Is it possible to get disconnect the attachedments to fit through the hole? Remove all the pieces connected so the hose hides within?
  5. John Ramirez

So is that something very difficult to do. Or do you think an experienced plumber can do it?
  6. John Ramirez

So let's say i remove the hose. Once the hose is removed i install the new water spicket in the hole. Will i need to cap the line for the sprayer?
  7. John Ramirez

if i remove it, will i have to cap it?
  8. John Ramirez

Hi all, I just moved into a new apartment and i am trying to install a reverse osmosis system. I don't want to drill a new hole in cast iron/enamel sink, so I want to remove the sink sprayer to install the water faucet for the RO system. I have heard you have to push the tabs on the plastic...