Recent content by John PM

1. John PM

New Drake Toilet 2021 upgrades are here!

We use the hold the handle down method to simulate dual flush. No hold down for #1. Hold down for #2. Works well.
  2. John PM

Our CST776CEG was installed earlier this week. It’s our first Toto and so far we’re very happy with it. Water spot and flush are great. Fill is a bit louder than I expected but nothing to complain about.
  3. John PM

Just pulled the trigger on this. Toilet arrived yesterday. Plumber is coming late October to install. I’ll try to remember to get back here with my take on performance etc after install.
  4. John PM

Thanks Terry. That sounds promising.
  5. John PM

Bumping this since I’m likely going to order a CST776CEG soon and am hoping to find out if the new models avoid the problems of the CST746 series.
  6. John PM

CST744SG#01 discontinued? Is there a replacement?

Thanks Terry. I guess my decision will be whether to buy a CST744E (without CEFIONTECT) now while they’re definitely still available or wait till the first reviews of the 776 show up later this year and hope that the CST744E is still available in case the 776 is a lemon.
  7. John PM

CST744SG#01 discontinued? Is there a replacement?

Does the lack of a “G” indicate that the bowl is no longer available with CEFIONTECT? The CST744EG is exactly what I’m looking for but only the CST744E seems to be available now. Not sure why they’d discontinue the CEFIONTECT version. Edit: just saw the other post about the new CST776CEG Drake...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks