Recent content by Jlshack44

1. J

GE water softener with Performa 762 control

Being unfamiliar with my softener’s normal modes and operation, I’m not sure what to do with this information. I thought I would list the regeneration cycles as listed in my Operation Manual: C1- Backwash C2- Regeneration Draw/Slow Rinse ( not used in filter mode) C3- Slow Rinse (not used in...
  2. J

GE softener questions

Softener installed Nov. 14, 2008 and seems to be still working well. I recently noticed that during regeneration, when the Performa valve leaves cycle C4(System Pause) and while in between and going into C5(Fast Rinse Cycle 1) there is a loud, aggressive copper water pipe hammering. I do not...
  3. J

GE water softener with Performa 762 control

Water softener installed Nov. 14, 2008, and seems to have operated as designed since then. Noticed recently that during regeneration, when the cycle leaves stage C4 (System Pause) and entering C5 (Fast Rinse Cycle 1) there is a short, intense water pipe rattling. I’m not sure how long this has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks