Recent content by Jeff Uden

1. Jeff Uden

Zoeller backup sump issue

I have a Zoeller 508 battery backup sump system that doesn't always work and I can't figure out why. When the second float for the backup is triggered, I can always hear the backup pump turn on. The problem is that sometimes the first time it kicks on after the primary pump fails, the backup...
  2. Jeff Uden

Backup Sump Pump recommendation

Thanks for the input. bumping this for additional opinions on the best options for battery backup sumps.
  3. Jeff Uden

We do have city water. I can DIY a battery-powered, but am not confident to install water-powered myself. Other than the obvious benefit of not being power, are there other advantages to that option? We haven't been through a spring season in the house, but during a day of heavy rain in late...
  4. Jeff Uden

Please forgive me if it exists and I didn't find it in my searching the forum, but I am looking for backup sump pump for my new(30 yr old) home. The primary pump runs very frequently and the nextdoor neighbor informed me that they discovered an underground spring when they built their house 30...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks