Recent content by jdufault

1. J

Old 4" submersible died, new 4" not working as expected

I can confirm water level is only 25 feet below well cap, and I am getting 119V out of the pressure switch. The fact that this pump will not produce water out of the top of the cap when submerged below the 50' mark without trouble is reason enough for me to suspect something is very wrong. I can...
  2. J

just to verify that what I received is indeed the pump that I ordered I did take a picture of the label beforehand, here you go.
  3. J

Excellent PDF Thanks, these numbers are also on the side of the box. Even at 100' pump depth and a static water level of 25' I am not even getting a trickle of water out the cap, never mind pressure of any sort. I even put my hand over the brass 90 I have attached to the well cap and can't feel...
  4. J

That picture is from the old pump and the top part label is completely degraded sorry. I would love to have more information on that. Let me clarify, sorry for the confusion! When I had the pump above ground in the bucket, the flow from the end of the poly hose was nice and strong. When I...
  5. J

Thanks for the reply Valveman, That old pump was a tank! I've included a picture of the plate that has more information. When you talk about building pressure, I have the brass 90 of the well cap unplugged from the well tank like in the picture, it will obviously not build any pressure because...
  6. J

Hello everyone, I just want to say first and foremost thanks to everyone here, this community has a lot of great information and resources available that helped me through the process of everything I've done so far in regard to my well and pump. We had an old 4" submersible well pump fail this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks