Recent content by Jason Bryan

1. Jason Bryan

Advice on treatment

Thank you! Household strength bleach? About how often?
  2. Jason Bryan

Advice on treatment

Yes, that's what I'd like to do here. But instead of using bleach during regeneration, I'd like to use a constant injection with maybe a holding tank (if the CC wouldn't be a good holding tank). Just not sure if I should inject before or after the calcium carbonate. It's laughable because...
  3. Jason Bryan

Advice on treatment

10 inch. Sorry, CC=Calcium Carbonate. :) I _THINK_ there is a 7.0 button for the 5600...decided not to overdo it, but removing it may not be a bad idea...
  4. Jason Bryan

Advice on treatment

Thank you all for your input. I've sent the water out for analysis but haven't gotten anything back. My own workup showed a pH of 6.4 with 3 grains hardness and iron 0.2 PPM. I'll post the lab results when I get them. The current system is using old Fleck 5600 heads (the dial types). I...
  5. Jason Bryan

Advice on treatment

We are redoing the well water treatment in the house we just purchased. Current setup has: Water inlet to Calcium Carbonate tank Flows to Katalox Flows to Softener I replaced media in softener with SST-60 and replaced greensand with Katalox. Katalox is currently using PotPerm for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks