Recent content by Iscrewedup

1. Iscrewedup

Advice Needed on Dielectric Nipple Connection

Hmm, I also have an expansion tank - so I could potentially copy that exact setup if everything is threaded - so I would be able to connect a brass T connector like this direct to the nipple? The reason I thought Sharkbite was a good idea for this application is the ability to rotate the...
  2. Iscrewedup

That pic you posted seems to have a T connection direct to the nipple on the cold water supply side.... can you clarify what type of connections I can attach direct to the dielectric nipple? Will any brass female threaded fitting be ok? I should add that I'll only be using threaded and push fit...
  3. Iscrewedup

I posted this on another forum, but then remembered Terry Love's is the place to seek help! I plan to replace the cold water supply dielectric nipple on my water heater. Can someone please confirm if the following connections will work... 1) I'll use this fitting to connect to the threaded...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks