Recent content by guht

1. guht

Rattling Pipes. Only upstairs bathroom sinks. Only hot water.

It does use flex lines, and I think the shut off valve might not have been completely open! Looks like I have several things to try! Thanks for the good advice, I will let you know how it turns out!
  2. guht

Thank you for the response. Just to update, I turned the hot water on for the shower, and then tested one of the sinks hot water, and let it run for several minutes. No rattling. I then let the shower, the other sinks hot water run, and turned on the remaining sinks hot water, and let it run...
  3. guht

I have some pipes that are rattling in my upstairs bathroom. It has dual sinks, and both sinks will cause the problem to happen. If you turn on just the hot water, and leave it on for 30-60 seconds, the pipes will start banging in the wall. If I turn on the cold water half-way to full, while...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks