Recent content by GlennM

1. GlennM

KRain Pro EX switching Zones

I don't see how to turn program A off without erasing the entire program, other than not selecting that particular program on the control panel. So with program B selected on the controller, your saying it runs B first then goes and runs C and then A? This controller has 3 programs A,B & C. Ive...
  2. GlennM

Considering two dual-tankless options - feedback requested

5 month update. Couldn't be happier with the Navien NPE-240A. Its met and exceeded all of my expectations!
  3. GlennM

Thanks for the observation and input its actually an interior wall.
  4. GlennM

KRain Pro EX switching Zones

Ive got a KRain Pro EX defaulting to Program A regularly. Its set on Program B and if you run manually will run Program B program. Get up in the morning with the controller set to Auto and Program B selected on the pad, but on the display screen Program A is lit up and its running the program...
  5. GlennM

I went with the Navien NPE-240A. It's been up and running for a week now, couldn't be happier with the set up and hot water delivery. I vented with 3" PVC added a sediment filter and a water softener while I was at it. I'm looking fwd to comparing my electric and gas bills in the coming months
  6. GlennM

Thanks Dana, I read thru the install manual for the Rinnai last night, I see there's a couple of venting options. I saw the post on that install, I think I would be a little disappointed if I had paid for that. I think I found what I'm looking for in the Navien installation manual...
  7. GlennM

I'm going to bump this tread, hoping to get some more feedback. I too have a house of similar size and water appliances. My original set up was; 2-50gal electric water heaters with a dedicated recirculation line/pump. One of my water heaters died about a year ago, I bypassed it, and am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks